Now Hiring: Bowen Jewelry Company - PART TIME
Social Media / Print Marketing Coordinator
15-20 hours a week - Flexible Hours
Bowen Jewelry Company offers an incredible opportunity that remains unmatched by any jewelry store in Central VA. We are a fourth generation family owned jewelry store, founded in 1933, making us one of the longest standing retail stores in beautiful downtown Lynchburg, Virginia. We are looking to expand our marketing team and we encourage you to apply for this unique opportunity to serve the Lynchburg community through promoting Bowen.
We are proud to provide unique, fine quality estate, modern, and custom jewelry to our customers. Our in-house studio is one of the most complete and technologically advanced in the state. Our outstanding team of four talented goldsmiths is regarded as one of the best in the country. We provide expert repair and restoration work, bringing heirloom pieces back to life.
- Have expertise in social media management, marketing research, project management, content creation, graphic design & photography
- Be proficient with Facebook, Instagram & Squarespace website management
- Be self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate & appreciate creativity and artistic talent
Other responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing brand consistency in print marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including sales, service and estate
- Maintaining annual marketing budget
- Interfacing with advertising outlets to ensure ad submissions are received in a timely manner
- Updating the e-commerce page of the Bowen Jewelry website with new inventory images with interesting and accurate descriptions of jewelry
- Posting engaging content on Facebook & Instagram, respond to client inquiries
- Creating artistic window displays
- Photographing in-store events for use on the blog
We require exceeding attention to detail and total honesty. References are required and will be thoroughly checked.
Ideally, our new team member would be a college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing, with one to two years of experience in small business marketing management that is ready for a long term career with a great family jewelry business.
We are willing to train some aspects to ensure our mutual success.
Bowen Jewelry Company is an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or age. This applies to our hiring practices and the clients we are privileged to serve.
If you are ready to have a fulfilling career working with one of the most established jewelers in Virginia, click the button to apply below.