Now Hiring: Bowen Jewelry Company - FULL TIME - Sales Associate
Bowen Jewelry Company offers an incredible opportunity that remains unmatched by any jewelry store in Central VA. We are a fourth generation family owned jewelry store, founded in 1933, making us one of the longest standing retail stores in beautiful downtown Lynchburg, Virginia. We are looking to expand our sales team and we encourage you to apply for this unique opportunity to serve the Lynchburg community through providing customer service at Bowen.
We are proud to provide unique, fine quality estate, modern, and custom jewelry to our customers. Our in-house studio is one of the most complete and technologically advanced in the state. Our outstanding team of four talented goldsmiths is regarded as one of the best in the country. We provide expert repair and restoration work, bringing heirloom pieces back to life.
· Possess expertise in providing high level customer service to a sophisticated client base
· Be proficient with computers and be able to quickly learn our POS system
· Be self-motivated
· Demonstrate & appreciate creativity and artistic talent
Other daily responsibilities will include:
· Keeping client jobs organized and on schedule
· Insuring neatness of all areas of the store
· Creating artistic case displays and moving jewelry from cases to vault on a daily basis
· Creating interesting and accurate descriptions of jewelry for the website
· Participating in charitable giving special events
· Ordering from outside vendors and follow-up
· Reminding clients of special occasions by telephone and email
We require exceeding attention to detail and total honesty. References are required and will be thoroughly checked.
Ideally, our new team member would be a GIA Graduate Gemologist or AGS Certified Gemologist experienced in luxury sales, client development, marketing and minor bench repairs that is ready for a long term career with a great family jewelry business.
We are willing to train some aspects to ensure our mutual success.
Bowen Jewelry Company is an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or age. This applies to our hiring practices and the clients we are privileged to serve.
If you are ready to have a fulfilling career working with one of the most established jewelers in Virginia, click the button to apply below.